Conveniently enough, this method requires no tools, no stones, no gadgets and no special preparation. If you have any of those things, you can use them to clear Chakras.
In Alberto Villoldo’s great little book, The Four Insights, he describes this method of chakra clearing used by the Inca and Amazon Shamans which requires no tools whatsoever, other than your hands and your focus:
- First, you lie down and take a few deep breaths, just to relax your muscles and get into a comfortable posture so that you can do the exercise without discomfort or distraction. No need for a trance state.
- Then using the palm of your hand held about two or three inches above your body with the palm facing your body, you are going to use simple movement — either hand is fine to use — to “unwind” each Chakra and allow any sluggishness or debris in it to be expelled.
- You begin above the Root Chakra. Using your hand palm facing the body, you make small circles that run counterclockwise. Do this 10 times. That “unwinds” the Chakra and you can reach in there and remove any blockages or sluggishness.
- Then once clear, you use your palm in the same position to put the Chakra back the way it was by going clockwise ten times to wind it back up.
- Again, you would start with the Root Chakra and work your way up to the Crown.
Now if you’re not certain of where the exact location of a chakra is, just do the exercise in several places and see if you get any response. It does affect some people by sensations of heat or cold and/or makes them tingle or feel some emotion as they do it above the various Chakras.
Villoldo, Alberto. The Four Insights: Wisdom, Power, and Grace of the Earthkeepers. Carlsbad, CA: Hay House, 2006. Print.